Evan Lagouros, M.D.
Dr. Evan Lagouros is a fellowship-trained glaucoma specialist. He completed his doctorate of medicine at the University of Illinois, Chicago, followed by residency at Summa Health Systems in Akron, OH. Dr. Lagouros continued with subspecialty training in Glaucoma at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center.
Dr. Lagouros received several honors and awards throughout his training, including election to the prestigious Phi Beta Kappa Honors Society. His specialty includes management of glaucoma; a condition that involves pressure related damage to the eye. Treatment options include laser surgery, medications, minimally invasive glaucoma surgery and traditional glaucoma surgery. Dr. Lagouros resides in the Peoria area along with his wife and daughter.
Comprehensive Ophthalmology, Glaucoma, Cataract Surgery
- B.S.: University of Illinois, magna cum laude
- Doctorate of Medicine: University of Illinois, Chicago
- Internship: Summa Health Systems, Akron, OH
- Ophthalmology Residency: Summa Health Systems, Akron, OH
- Fellowship in Glaucoma: University of Pittsburgh Medical Center
- Member: American Academy of Ophthalmology, Association for Research in Vision and Opthalmology
- Fellow: American Academy of Ophthalmology