Tina Thomas, O.D.
Dr. Tina Thomas received a Bachelors of Science degree in Biology from Marquette University and a Bachelors of Science degree in Visual Science from Illinois College of Optometry. She received her Doctorate of Optometry from the Illinois College of Optometry in 1993. Dr. Thomas completed the following clinical rotations:
- Illinois Masonic Medical Center, Chicago
- Advocate Health Center Six Corners, Chicago
- Sidney Hillman Health Center, Chicago
Dr. Thomas joined Illinois Eye Center in 2017. She is licensed to perform primary care optometry, including the diagnosis and treatment of ocular disease and specialty contact lens fittings. Dr. Thomas is an active member of St. Patrick’s Church and volunteers her time with the Washington Community High School Band and at community events. In her spare time, Dr. Thomas enjoys spending time outdoors, cooking, traveling and listening to music. She resides with her family in Washington.
Optometry, Contact Lenses
- B.S.: Marquette University, Milwaukee, WI; Illinois College of Optometry, Chicago
- Doctorate of Optometry: Illinois College of Optometry, Chicago
- Certification: American Board of Optometry
- Rotations: Illinois Masonic Medical Center, Chicago; Advocate Health Center Six Corners, Chicago; Sidney Hillman Health Center, Chicago