Catherine Cuite, M.D.
Dr. Catherine Cuite is a fellowship-trained specialist in oculoplastic surgery. She completed her internship at Norwalk Hospital/Yale University in Connecticut and her ophthalmology residency at Casey Eye Institute in Portland, Oregon. Dr. Cuite continued with subspecialty training at the Dean A. McGee Eye Institute in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma where she completed fellowship training in oculoplastic surgery. She is board certified by the American Board of Ophthalmology and a fellow with the American Academy of Ophthalmology.
Originally from New York, Dr. Cuite resides in Princeville with her husband and son. Her professional credentials appear below.
- Oculoplastic Surgery
- B.A.: Harvard & Radcliffe
- Doctorate of Medicine: Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Internship: Norwalk Hospital/Yale University
- Ophthalmology Residency: Casey Eye Institute, Portland, OR
- Fellowship in Oculoplastic Surgery: Dean A. McGee Eye Institute,
Oklahoma City, OK
- Faculty: University of Illinois College of Medicine in Peoria and Chicago
- Fellow: American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Board Certified: American Board of Ophthalmology