Illinois Eye Center is a growing multi-specialty eye care delivery system that provides patients with access to routine, medical and surgical eye care. We have an excellent benefit package including flex plan, 401k/profit sharing, insurance and paid time off. EOE
Who we are looking for:
People who are passionate about the care of our patients. We are looking for individuals who want to be part of a medical team that puts our patients first and works well with a team of professionals. Someone who wants a successful career in the eye care profession where your efforts make a difference. We want people who are experienced, enthusiastic, cares about others, and wants to work in a fast paced and fun environment.
Required: Knowledge of anatomy and physiology of the eye, optics, testing techniques, utilization of equipment relative to position. Must have experience with performing an external light exam, Amsler grid testing, motility, confrontation field, refractometry, retinoscopy, and IOP measurement.
Preferred: COA, COT, or COMT certification
• Record chief complaint, eye history, medical and social history
• Check visual acuity for distance and near
• Neutralization of spectacles
• Perform external light exam, Amsler grid testing, motility, confrontation field, refractometry, retinoscopy, IOP measurement (tonopen, schiotz, applanation, pnuemotonometer), keratometry, and color vision testing
• Contact lens evaluations
• Refractometry – manual and using Epic
• Visual fields
• Acquire COA certification within 2 years, attend selected continuing education seminars, maintain CPR certification
We have an excellent benefit package including flex plan, 401k/profit sharing, insurance and paid time off. This is a full time position. EOE
To apply, please complete the application and upload a copy of your current resume below.
DISCLAIMERIllinois Eye Center is an equal opportunity employer. We do not use personal information in our hiring process and are dedicated to hiring the person who is best suited for our jobs without any knowledge or consideration of the individual’s membership in any protected class. We are committed to promoting safety and high standards of employee performance, productivity and reliability by supporting a drug-free workplace. In order to achieve this, all finalists may be subjected to a drug test prior to being hired to assure the applicant does not currently have narcotics, sedatives, stimulants and/or other controlled substance in his/her body.