Chittaranjan Reddy, M.D.
Dr. Reddy is a Board Certified Ophthalmologist who completed a residency in Ophthalmology at Massachusetts Eye & Ear Infirmary and Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA. He completed a Research Fellowship at Eye Research Institute, Boston and MIT, Cambridge, and a Retina-Vitreous Fellowship at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics, Iowa City, IA. After concluding his undergraduate degree summa cum laude in Biochemistry from Washington State University, Pullman, WA, Dr. Reddy earned his Doctorate of Medicine from Northwestern University Medical School, Chicago, IL.
Ever since he began working in Peoria in 1995, Dr. Reddy has had a strong professional relationship with the physicians at Illinois Eye Center. In 2021, he brought his many years of experience to Illinois Eye Center to work on a part-time, office-only basis, while continuing to care for patients at his own private practice, Retina Consultants of Central Illinois.
- B.S.: Washington State University, Pullman, WA, summa cum laude
- Doctorate of Medicine: Northwestern University Medical School, Chicago, IL
- Internship: Northwestern University – Evanston Hospital, Evanston, IL
- Ophthalmology Residency: Massachusetts Eye & Ear Infirmary and Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA
- Research Fellowship: Eye Research Institute, Boston and MIT, Cambridge
- Fellowship in Retina-Vitreous: First Heed-Knapp Fellow, University of Iowa, Iowa City
- Faculty: Assistant Professor (1993-1995), University of Iowa, Iowa City
- Fellow: American Board of Ophthalmology
- Board Certified: American Board of Ophthalmology