Clifford E. Myers, M.D.
Dr. Clifford Myers is a Board Certified Ophthalmologist, specializing in eye diseases and general ophthalmology. He attended college and medical school at Northwestern University in the Honors Program. His further training after medical school included an internship at St. Luke’s Hospital in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. He then did a three-year residency in eye diseases and surgery at the University of Texas Health Science Center in Dallas, Texas.
Dr. Myers is dedicated to the notion that your ophthalmologist should put your needs and care first. He treats every patient with care and respect, making every appointment personal.
Dr. Myers has been recognized by the American Medical Association (AMA) for Special Commendation for his continuing medical education efforts over legal requirements continuously since 2008. He has also been recognized by the American Academy of Ophthalmology (AAO) since 2008 for the “Lifetime Education of the Ophthalmologists” award. He has served on numerous committees to help improve the medical environment in central Illinois and the state. Dr. Myers also served as president of the Peoria Medical Society and Proctor Hospital. He is an active leader in the community by supporting many local civic, religious, and charitable organizations.
Dr. Myers is a native of Peoria, IL, where he and his wife still reside.
Comprehensive Ophthalmology, General Eye Diseases
- B.S.: Northwestern University in the Honors Program
- Doctorate of Medicine: Northwestern University in the Honors Program
- Internship: St. Luke’s Hospital in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Ophthalmology Residency: University of Texas Health Science Center in Dallas, Texas
- Member: American Academy of Ophthalmology, Illinois State Medical Society, Illinois Association of Ophthalmology, Peoria County Medical Society
- Board Certified: American Board of Ophthalmology