Terry Goodale, O.D.
Dr. Terry Goodale graduated from Southern California College of Optometry with a Doctor of Optometry. During his time in optometry school, Dr. Goodale was awarded the Dr. Erwin A. Rader Memorial Endowed Scholarship. A proud native of central Illinois, he is a Morton High School alumna. Dr. Goodale completed the following clinical rotations:
- Eye Care Center at Southern California College of Optometry, Fullerton, CA
- New Eyes, Las Vegas, NV
- Dzilth-Na-O-Dilth-Hle Health Center, Bloomfield, NM
- David Grant Medical Center, Travis Air Force Base, CA
Dr. Goodale joined Illinois Eye Center in 2016. He is licensed to perform primary care optometry, including the diagnosis and treatment of ocular disease. In his spare time, Dr. Goodale enjoys spending time with his family, golfing, camping, hiking, watching movies and listening to music. Dr. Goodale is active in his church and serves on the medical team at Harvest Bible Chapel Peoria. He resides in Washington with his wife and four children.
Optometry, Contact Lenses
- B.S.: University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA
- Doctorate of Optometry: Southern California College of Optometry
- Certification: American Board of Optometry
- Rotations: Eye Care Center at Southern California College of Optometry, Fullerton, CA; New Eyes, Las Vegas, NV; Dzilth-Na-O-Dilth-Hle Health Center, Bloomfield, NM; David Grant Medical Center, Travis Air Force Base, CA
- Member: American Optometric Association, Illinois Optometric Association