Who we are looking for:
People who are passionate about the care of our patients. We are looking for individuals who want to be part of a team that puts our patients first and works well with a team of professionals. Someone who wants a successful career where your efforts make a difference. We want people who are tech-savvy, enthusiastic, cares about others, and wants to work in a fast paced and fun environment.
We have an excellent benefit package including flex plan, 401k/profit sharing, insurance and paid time off.
This is a full time position. EOE
• Answer and handle telephone calls in an enthusiastic, courteous professional manner.
• Schedule patient appointments and enter all necessary information into the computer system.
• Direct calls to appropriate personnel.
Qualifications & Skills needed:
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Two years minimum experience in medical office customer service
• Call Center or Patient Scheduling experience preferred
• Work well independently and as a team player
• Possess excellent computer and data entry skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to service all levels (patients, staff, physicians, and leadership team) and age groups
• Maintain a professional, respectful, and friendly image
• Well-organized with attention to detail while working in a fast paced environment
• Excel under pressure and tolerate stress calmly and professionally
• Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
• Empathetic with patient needs and concerns
• Excellent speaking and listening skills
• In depth knowledge of insurance plans
• Understand the day-to-day operation and needs of the practice