Who we are looking for:
People who are passionate about the care of our patients. We are looking for individuals who want to be part of a medical team that puts our patients first and works well with a team of professionals. Someone who wants a successful career in the eye care profession where your efforts make a difference. We want people who are tech-savvy, enthusiastic, cares about others, and wants to work in a fast paced and fun environment.
We have an excellent benefit package including flex plan, 401k/profit sharing, insurance and paid time off.
This is a full time position. EOE
$1000 sign on bonus with no certifications, and a $2000 sign on bonus with certifications (COA, COT, COMT)!
- Must possess good communication skills.
- Be well organized.
- Ability to take directions.
- Team player.
- Flexible with hours.
- Ability to plan ahead.
- Must be courteous and have a pleasing personality when working with patients.
- Ability to read and comprehend, write legibly, spell correctly, and proof read.
- Ability to learn medical terminology and ophthalmic terminology and retain.
- Ability to work with all age groups.
- Basic computer skills – log on, find basic information from patient system, type at least 30 wpm
- Basic math skills
Responsible for accurate documentation of data collected, diagnosis made and treatment initiated. This includes exam, tests, prescriptions and recommendations. Provide chair side doctor assistance & administer treatment ordered by doctor. Prepare exam rooms and assist in patient education regarding medications and procedures.