Who we are looking for:
People who are passionate about the care of our patients. We are looking for individuals who want to be part of a medical team that puts our patients first and works well with a team of professionals. Someone who wants a successful career in the eye care profession where your efforts make a difference. We want people who are tech-savvy, enthusiastic, cares about others, and wants to work in a fast paced and fun environment.
We have an excellent benefit package including flex plan, 401k/profit sharing, insurance and paid time off.
This is a 40 hour per week position. EOE
The Patient Experience Liaison works with patients and/or their families to address concerns that occurred during their visit related to Patient Care Services departments. This position works directly with the Director of Patient Services to solve problems that patients & families may have, with the goal of facilitating a positive patient experience. Administrative Assistant responsibilities preparing reports and maintaining appropriate filing systems. The ideal candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills and be able to organize their work using tools, like MS Excel and office equipment. Maintain leadership schedules and calendars, managing and preparing documents and data analysis, and scheduling meetings. Acts independently and uses judgment and discretion in handling highly sensitive and confidential communications and documents.
Education & Experience:
- High school graduate or GED equivalent.
- Healthcare experience preferred
- Experience with performance improvement and analytics preferred
- Proficient computer software skills including MS Office suite.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
Essential Skills and Abilities:
- Anticipates customer/patient needs, understands their expectations and responds appropriately. Treats others with compassion, fairness, courtesy and respect while honoring their uniqueness.
- Willingly works with others to identify and achieve common goals.
- Enthusiastically approaches their role and displays pride in the organization and takes personal responsibility for doing the right thing.
- Optimizes the talents of self and others and the use of time, materials and equipment.
- Must be able to perform a variety of duties, often changing from one task to another throughout the day/week.
- Must possess organizational, verbal and oral communication and business management skills and prioritize work in order to meet deadlines. Work requires substantial interpersonal skills to communicate effectively and exchange information with all practice staff, physicians and third-party agency personnel and to deal diplomatically with a variety of internal and external customers.
- Must have the ability to work independently and multi-task in highly demanding situations and ability to utilize conflict-resolution skills. When confronted with multiple requests, demonstrates prioritizing skills.
- Ability to proof and edit correspondence, forms and the like for punctuation, spelling, grammar and typographical errors as well as draft routine correspondence, and maintain organized record keeping and filing systems.
- Requires strict confidentiality with sensitive information