At this time, we will not be providing routine eye care, only urgent or emergency patient appointments will be seen. Patients will only be seen by appointment. No one will be allowed to accompany a patient into our building, unless they are needed to assist the patient.
To schedule an urgent/emergent appointment, please call 309-243-2400.
Additional IEC updates include:
- Our office hours have been reduced, and our closing time may vary each day
- An Illinois Eye Center staff member will contact you if your appointment is being rescheduled
- Our Optical Department remains closed. However, we will contact you to make arrangements for getting any outstanding Optical orders to you, once they are received and ready
- EyeCareToday will not be open
- Our Washington location is currently closed
- Our Kewanee location is currently closed
ON OUR BLOG:
Same Day Eye Care at Illinois Eye Center: EyeCareToday!
Illinois Eye Center’s Peoria office has got you covered with EyeCareToday, an initiative designed to provide same day eye care when you need it most.