Evan Lagouros, M.D.
Dr. Evan Lagouros completed his doctorate of medicine at the University of Illinois, Chicago, followed by residency at Summa Health Systems in Akron, OH. Dr. Lagouros continued with subspecialty training in glaucoma at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center.
His clinical interests include surgical and medical management of complex glaucoma, premium lens cataract surgery, and complex cataract surgery. He also offers his patients minimally invasive glaucoma surgery as well as access to ongoing clinical research. In addition to his clinical interests, Dr. Lagouros is a board member of the Illinois Society of Eye Physicians and Surgeons where he advocates for patients’ rights and safety. When not working, he enjoys time with his wife and daughters as well as cheering on the Fighting Illini!
Comprehensive Ophthalmology, Glaucoma, Cataract Surgery
- B.S.: University of Illinois, magna cum laude
- Doctorate of Medicine: University of Illinois, Chicago
- Internship: Summa Health Systems, Akron, OH
- Ophthalmology Residency: Summa Health Systems, Akron, OH
- Fellowship in Glaucoma: University of Pittsburgh Medical Center
- Member: American Academy of Ophthalmology, Illinois Society of Eye Physicians and Surgeons, American Glaucoma Society, and American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons
- Fellow: American Academy of Ophthalmology