Evan Pike, M.D.
Dr. Evan Pike is a fellowship-trained physician specializing in refractive surgery, cataract surgery, corneal disease and treatment and general ophthalmology. He completed his doctorate of medicine at the University of Nebraska Medical Center, followed by residency at the University of Virginia Department of Ophthalmology. Dr. Pike continued with subspecialty training in Cornea and External Disease at the Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center.
Dr. Pike received several honors and awards throughout his residency and training including election to Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society for outstanding medical students. He has co-authored articles in various peer-reviewed journals including the Journal of Cataract and Refractive Surgery and has presented original research at multiple scientific meetings at the national level. Dr. Pike has participated in several medical mission trips supporting international health initiatives, particularly to Guatemala, Jamaica and rural Costa Rica.
Dr. Pike is a member of the American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery, the Cornea Society, and a Fellow of the American Academy of Ophthalmology. He resides in the Peoria area along with his wife and young children.
Comprehensive Ophthalmology, Cornea and External Diseases, Refractive Surgery (LASIK), Cataract Surgery
- B.S.: Iowa State University, graduated with distinction
- Doctorate of Medicine: University of Nebraska Medical Center
- Internship: University of Nebraska Department of Internal Medicine
- Ophthalmology Residency: University of Virginia Department of Ophthalmology
- Fellowship in Cornea and External Disease: Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center
- Member: American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery, The Cornea Society
- Faculty: Clinical Assistant Professor, University of Illinois College of Medicine Peoria
- Fellow: American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Board Certified: American Board of Ophthalmology