Jacqueline Crow, O.D., F.A.A.O.
Dr. Jacqueline Crow graduated from Indiana University with a Doctor of Optometry; her undergraduate degree was in music performance. A native of Peoria, she is a Richwoods High School alumna. During her time in optometry school, Dr. Crow was part of the Beta Sigma Kappa International Optometric Honor Society and volunteered in Guanajuato, Mexico, through Volunteer Optometric Services to Humanity. Additionally, she completed the following clinical rotations:
- Indianapolis Eye Care Center, Indianapolis, IN
- Huntington VA Medical Center, Huntington, WV
- Atwater and Community Eye Care Centers, Bloomington, IN
- Richard L. Roudebush VA Medical Center, Indianapolis, IN
Dr. Crow joined Illinois Eye Center in 2009. She is licensed to perform primary care optometry, including the treatment and management of ocular disease. Her research was presented at The Association for Research in Vision and Ophthalmology conference, and she has completed specialty training in contact lens fitting.
In her free time, Dr. Crow enjoys classical music and spending time outdoors with her dog.
Optometry, Contact Lenses
- B.M.: Indiana University, Bloomington, IN
- Doctorate of Optometry: Indiana University School of Optometry
- Certification: Diplomate, American Board of Optometry
- Rotations: Indianapolis Eye Care Center, Indianapolis, IN; Huntington VA Medical Center, Huntington, WV; Atwater and Community Eye Care Centers, Bloomington, IN; Richard L. Roudebush VA Medical Center, Indianapolis, IN
- Member: Beta Sigma Kappa International Optometric Honor Society, American Optometric Association, Illinois Optometric Association
- Fellow with the American Academy of Ophthalmology (F.A.A.O.)