If you’ve been wondering how to get longer eyelashes, wonder no more. Whether you’ve been struggling with reduced eyelash growth or simply crave the long, luscious lashes you so often see on red carpets and in top magazines, Latisse® can help.
What Is Latisse?
Latisse is an FDA-approved prescription treatment designed to help patients get fuller eyelashes. Thanks to clinical trials, we know this treatment is both safe and effective — in little more than seconds a day, you can turn your sparse lash line into a thick, enviable fringe that will have mascara companies quaking in their boots.
How Does Latisse Work?
Latisse lengthens, thickens and darkens lashes by extending your natural hair cycle and increasing the number of hairs that sprout during those cycles.
Though Latisse is easy to use, results do take time. It may take up to 16 weeks for you to achieve your best outcome, though the process is gradual, so it’s quite likely you’ll be able to appreciate changes along the way.
How to Apply Latisse
Apply Latisse in just five quick steps:
- Clean your face to remove all dirt and makeup, remove your contact lenses (if applicable), and take care of the rest of your nighttime skincare routine.
- Remove the Latisse applicator and hold it horizontally while placing a single drop of the solution close to the applicator’s tip.
- Gently trace the applicator along the base of your upper eyelashes, following the lash line from the inner corner to the outer edge.
- Blot away any excess solution.
- Toss your applicator in the trash and head off to bed.