- When you visit our website, you are free to explore without providing any information about yourself.
- We will never sell, trade, or give any of your personal information to any third party. Personal information refers to any information that you voluntarily submit to us, and that identifies you personally, including contact information like your name, email address, company name, physical address, phone number, and other information about yourself and your business. We may use your personal information to improve your browsing experience and send you marketing communications relating to our business.
- We use third party cookies to track data and improve our website. We may also use tracking data alone or in combination with personal information to provide you with personalized information from Illinois Eye Center, or to improve your online experience with us. Usage of the tracking data may include remarketing, affinity audiences, custom affinity audiences, in-market audiences, similar audiences, demographic, and location targeting.
- If you do provide us with personal information, you have the following rights in respect to that information:
- To review the information that you have supplied to us
- To request that we correct any errors, outdated information, or omissions in information that you have supplied to us
- To request that your information not be used to contact you
- To request that your user information be removed from any solicitation that we use
- To request that your information be deleted from our records
All of the information and material on our website is provided “as is.” Illinois Eye Center makes no warranties, express or implied, or representations including, but not limited to, warranties of title, the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, or warranties of non-infringement, regarding our website or any information contained on our website. Further, Illinois Eye Center makes no warranties or representations concerning the accuracy of any information on our website or the security, integrity, or confidentiality of any information transmitted to or from our website.
In no event shall Illinois Eye Center, its physicians, or other health care providers be liable for any damages arising out of the use or inability to use materials found on our website.
While Illinois Eye Center’s website is not directed at children under the age of 13, Illinois Eye Center attempts to comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA).
Although we cannot always determine the age of a website user, we do not request, seek, or intentionally collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If we become aware that we have received information from a child or children under the age of 13, we will delete it.